Feehan Law Office



Useful links


MVA Insurance Forms

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident in Alberta you are required to complete the AB-1 and AB-2 forms and submit them to your auto insurer within 10 business days. Your treatment provider will help with some aspects of the forms.


There are other things you should do after an automobile collision. For more information, Click here.

If you have been injured as a result of a crime, for information about compensation from Victims of Crime, Click here.

Interesting and useful Youtube videos, click here.